Get this Week’s Episode:
Kevin Larrabee (Twitter) and Leigh Peele
A Little Back Story
- How did this all come about?
- How Did Leigh approach setting up the diet?
- Weighing food
- How did Kevin setup the training
- The importance of pictures. Weighing/watching
- posting updates
Questions from Listeners
- Kevin,Have you had any constipation with the low carb diet? If so, what are some of the things you have done to combat this? Every time I go low carb constipatioin sets in. I have tried flax meal, 6 grams glucomannan daily, etc. But the “plumbing” still doesn’t move like it does when I’m eating oatmeal for breakfast and fruits 3-4 times a day. I am currently on a low carb diet (10 weeks in) and my body never adjusts as I have read. I eat anywhere from 1-2 cups of veggies with all 6 meals per day and drink 80-90 oz of water each day. Anything you or Leigh could recommend would be great.Thanks,
- Hi Kevin and Leigh,
In creating Kevin’s nutrition plan, what specific factors were taken into consideration to make in individualized to him? Were there any hard and fast eating rule he stuck to besides calorie counting (i.e., no eating after 8 pm, avoiding certain foods entirely) or did you go for an approach that avoided these types of rules? Thanks for doing this for us to follow! -Mary D.
- yo kevin! great job so far with the fat loss! as for the podcast with leigh it would be cool, if you could not only speak about your transformation but also about leigh’s book in general. you’ve mentioned those different phases before: how many phases does leigh’s book have and what do they consist of? and would be great if you could explain the refeed days (rules? kcals? for how long?…)all the best!
- Kevin and Leigh-Benn following the transformation online.Is FLTS a companion or replacement for the nutrition information I already own- PN 3.0 and Naked Nutrition?In general terms, how would I use the FLTS in conjunction with a program like Warp Speed FL?Once goals are achieved is there a plan that allows one to return to more normal eating and maintain leanness?
Is Body by Eats soon to be released or is part of FLTS?
Any discounts for Fitcast listeners?
- Destination ABS Podcast question.
I’m about to start my own fat loss phase …Basically, 1000 cals under maintenance and low carb (usually under 50 g a day). How do go I go about setting up re-feeds (meal or day). Thanks. -Jesse
- How important is sodium in getting abs?.. How closely do I need to watch my sodium intake to get lean. -Deana
- Just curious about diet transitions. I mean, if I’m following one diet, the Metabolic/Anabolic/DiPasquele Diet, how bad would the transition to Leigh’s plan be? I’m the police cadet that emailed you guys a few months ago about fat loss with the diet. I’m down 15 lbs, but can’t drop any more. Also having a hard time with energy and sleep. Basically I’m interested in the transition from my diet to Leigh’s. Is there a section in one of the books? Does it even matter?P.S. Also what’s the difference between the oats, i.e. rolled, steel cut, and so forth?P.P.S. You guys are great, already got three other cadets to start listening. I’m trying to get them to buy Leigh’s plan so we can drop weight together. Thanks for the inspiration.-Kraig