Episode 17: John Sullivan
Episode 17 can be downloaded here: TheFitCast017.mp3
- FitCast NEWS
- Episode 1 of Video FitCast is up!
- The FitCast Mag Updates Daily!
- Jonas’ “The Husband Project”
- Video Reviews Episode
- John’s Steroid Article (no link)
- Roundtable: Q&A with John Sullivan
- Lisa: I’d like to hear him talk about the new gym, Excel.
- Rockhard: We all know that nutrition is important for health and appearance, but do you feel it has a lot of impact on your strength levels? If you aren’t overly concerned with a six-pack, would a plate full of wings accompanied by an apple and a bowl of veggies be acceptable to you as a strongman and powerlifter?
- NewLife: I’d like to know what Johns take is on gear. Does he think one should train with belts and wraps if one tends to train “heavy”.
- Also wonder if he has any info on, or if he uses a BCAA daily.
- Irishdazza: What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck on a strength plateau? How did you break it? How did your gains progress afterwards?
- emartin: what does your typically daily diet look like? How many calories, breakdowns, etc. Or do you really keep track? Thanks!
- Mindpower: What is the best way to get started with strongman type training?,
- Galya: In the strongmen world, what are common backgrounds for competitors