Episode 180: John Romaniello
John Romaniello joins Kevin this week to go in depth on fasting, radical fat loss, training, and possibly Star Wars…
Get this Week’s Episode:
- Any advice for goal setting to help keep up motivation. as much as i want to lose body fat, that bar of chocolate is always calling to me. how do i say NO? -Bulent
- You recently had a blog post about fasting after cheat days, can you talk a little bit about the story behind it and the idea of feast–>fast and the rationale behind it.
- What up Brendan from Tampa, Florida- John, When implementing a fasting day after a massive cheat day, how would you implement supplementation if one wanted to workout out while fasting? Would 5-10 grams of BCAA’s mixed with some creatine every 3 hours suffice? -Thanks John and FitCast crew for all you’ve done to help further out society of fitness and health enthusiasts -Brendan
- Hello Fit Cast Crew,I have been a listener for over a year now. I love the show and listen to it all the time during my training. You guys are great, and funny too, so funny that sometimes I have to hit pause on my ipod because I can’t finish my set because I am laughing so much.
My question is aimed at Johns.
Anyways, I am 27 years old 5’9″ about 190 and in pretty decent shape because I am in the military. Over the past six months I have used full bodypart splits with mostly compound movements. I think I have made pretty good progress, but I am noticing that my posture, core(abs & back) and bodyfat level needs some work so I want to focus on that. What is the minimum I need to work the other muscles so that I don’t lose the strength and size in the muscles I already have. My diet is pretty well dialed in, I am sticking to the Precision Nutrition plan the best I can.
Once again love the show. Thanks.
- John, you claim leptin levels will be soaring after cheat day, but Lyle McD says only after lots of carbs. C+F=fat gain. Thoughts? -Angela
- Alright John, you have 30 days to get as much body fat off a client as possible. What is your plan? -Rachel