Episode 65: Cheating to Lose
Listen to Episode 65 here: TheFitCast065.mp3 (or Right Click and Save-As to download)
- LLS FitCast Insider Package
- Tony’s Article on T-Nation
- Joel’s Article on T-Nation
- Jobacle.com podcast Episode 70
- Ryan Patrick
Q&A with Joel (Of course, feel free to jump in and ask questions not listed.)
- First off Joel, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- Currently what does your training regimen look like?
- You mentioned that you’ve been doing more or less the same exercises for the last year, and I know you’ve written about this in the past; tell our listeners about your philosophy on why trainees shouldn’t frequently change their exercise selection.
- Tell us about your new book, “The Cheat to Lose Diet,” what is the philosophy?
- Can you talk about the science behind why this program works?
- You share a story in the book about how you actually stumbled upon this approach by accident; tell us about that.
- So what would someone’s weekly diet look like?
- What do you advise in terms of exercise while on the diet?
- What’s included in the book beyond the diet specifics?