Episode 66: Go Read Something
Listen to this episode here: TheFitCast066.mp3 (Or Right Click and Save-As to download)
or Subscribe through iTunes!!
- Anthony Roberts on next week (send questions to: email@example.com)
- Waterbury article on T-Nation, making more sense. / Root Beer flavor Surge? Anyone try it?
- Shows will be coming out on Sunday or Monday from now on.
- Better quality (David Poplar)
- Hey Kevin,The show is great I have been trying to make up ground on the earlier shows. I was wondering if you all can talk about endurance training. For example, I am a runner, usually running 8-12 miles (on easy days) and add two speed workout days(intervals, lactic acid threshold runs etc.) and a long run, (18-20 miles). But I am a strange runner, I also lift. Many runners cringe when they see dumbbells, but I lift every other day and I am using NROL. So my question is, what should my diet look like????? An would you recommend any supplements. (Right now I am just taking Whey.
- I am in college and trying to pursue a degree in Exercise Science, I was wondering how did you deal with the really hard classes, like pre calulus etc…????
- Before you enter the fitness industry…