Episode 85: We Are Back/Holly Rigsby
Listen to Episode 85 here: TheFitCast085.mp3 (Or Right Click and Save-As)
Kevin Larrabee and Jimmy Smith
- Last Chance to Ever Buy The FitCast Insider- Volume 1 (You have until Saturday at Midnight EST)
- 21 Interviews, John Berardi, Eric Cressey, Mike Boyle, Alwyn Cosgrove, Jimmy Smith, Tony Gentilcore, Jim Labadie, Bill Hartman, Dos, Cass,
- RedZoneGamer.com for game discussion
- What’s up guys,
What are your thoughts on Glutamine both for performance and for gut health. I read that Dr. Berardi used it for his gut health protocol and I was wondering what you thought about this as well as its role in performance. I’m fighting digestive problems and am trying to decide between buying Glutamine or BCAA’s (I need to gain mass) so I just wanted to know if Glutamine could substitute the BCAA’s for performance and also help with digestion. Also, what if any protein powders have you`guys found to be the friendliest on the stomach.
-Eddy Rohrmeier, NY (pronounced Roar-Myer)
- What do you guys think about Crossfit and Gym Jones training -Marcus
- I hear you guys talk about the seminars you go to, how do you find out about upcoming seminars and which ones are the best to attend? -Shawn D.
- On last week’s show Kevin talked about how he eats pork rinds, is it OK to eat these while on a low-carb diet? – Cindy
Interview with Holly Rigsby