Episode 86: Spot Reduction
Listen to Episode 86 here: TheFitCast086.mp3 (Right click and save-as)
- RZG Podcast now on iTunes
- Asking for anyone involved with games
- Dave from BSL coming on next week (with special deal)
- Hey Guys, Love the show. I have a quick question for the mailbag. Currently I am working 50-60 hours per week and I can only find time to hit the gym twice a week, would it be best to do an upper/lower split or two fullbody workouts? Thanks, Josh
- On the last show Kevin said that Jimmy will be surprised with how much bigger he has gotten, what has changed in your workout and/or diet?
- Do you guys have any opinion on Adam Campbell’s TNT Diet book, I haven’t heard you talk about it on the show and it seems to be pretty popular.
- I am looking for more ideas for HIIT workouts, any crazy ideas?
- TurbulenceTraining.com– Boost Muscle Growth and Blowtorch Bodyfat!!!
- BlackStarLabs.com (Save 10% with “FIT10″ code in comments)
- RobertsonTrainingSystems.com – High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement
Mike Robertson and Bill Hartman are putting on a seminar on May 17th in Indianapolis.
Here are the details:
When: Saturday, May 17th, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Where: Omni Severin Hotel, Downtown Indianapolis
Cost: $129 Before April 1st; $159 April 1st and after