Episode 6: Including the Bill Hartman Interview
This weeks show features an interview with Bill Hartman.
Download Episode 6 Directly here: TheFitCast006.mp3
For Your Chance to Win a FREE FitCast T-Shirt, send an e-mail with “FitCast T-Shirt Contest” in the Subject Line to: firstname.lastname@example.org . That’s it!
- Greetings, chatter
- FitCast Apparel
- EAS Carb Sense Shake: Chocolate.
- John’s Quick Super Shake
- Fast Food Nation Movie
- Based on material from the book of the same name written by Eric Schlosser. Fast Food Nation was published in 2001.
- About a marketing executive from a fast food chain. He finds out there is contaminated meat getting into the frozen patties of the company’s best-selling burger. To find out why, he takeÂs a journey to the dark side of the All-American meal. Leaving the cushy confines of the company’s Southern California boardroom for the immigrant-staffed slaughterhouses, teeming feedlots and cookie cutter strip malls of Middle America, what he discovers is a “Fast Food Nation” of consumers who haven’t realized it is they who are being consumed by an industry with a seemingly endless appetite for fresh meat.
- The film boasts an impressive ensemble cast that includes Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke, Greg Kinnear, Kris Kristofferson, Wilmer Valderrama.
- Fall 2006
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WORKING MEMORY CAPACITY AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY RATES IN YOUNG ADULTS
- Journal of Sports Science and Medicine Website: www.jssm.org
- Hypertrophy Booster Shots: Chad Waterbury
- Choose what body parts you want to improve most. Weaknesses
- Pick two different exercises for each body part. That you have not done in the last 2 months. You can use variations like a wider stance for your squats or hack squats
- Find your 40-50 rep max weight. For the first set hit your 40-50 rep max, rest 30 seconds then do as many reps again, until you hit 100 reps.
- Use one movement for each body part, and use a different movement for each of the two workouts during the week.
- You can implement this method into a Total-Body workout setup that has you working 3 days a week. Chad offers examples in the article of when and where to fit these Booster Shots in.