Episode 173: Building Muscle with Jason Ferruggia
Get this Week’s Episode:
- Can you talk a little bit about the nutrition side of things when it comes to gaining mass?
- What challenges have you faced building muscle as a vegan?
- In your mind what are the keys to gaining mass consistently without adding much body fat?
- Which foods are the worst that we endomorph “hard loosers” should avoid?
Thanks again -Neil
What mistakes has he learned from over the years? -Robbie
- Off the top of my head, and having just come out an exam, I am curious about his method on the mental aspect of training.I know me mentions meditation on his blog, and I have found that it helps me achieve a similar focus and mental clarity that I get from a workout, so would love to hear his thoughts on it!Thx,
- Does he still have the same thoughts about time under tension as he does in his muscle gaining secrets book? What does he think about more and more coaches including complexes in their programming to get more time under the bar? I know he has the “ferrugia complex” but wasn’t sure if that was more of a conditioning/metabolic work out.
- Ask him about the Death of the back squat?Danny Nunez